Holistic Psychiatry Terms & Conditions
Terms of website use
Accessing our website
Accessing to our website is made available free of charge. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The free content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely or a tool for diagnosis. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the free content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our website
- Use of or reliance on any free content displayed on our website
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that is unlawful or fradulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our website; any equipment or network on which our website is stored; any software used in the provision of our website ( owned or used by third party).
Suspension and termination
- Issue of warning to you.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to these terms and our website
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
No part of this website may be translated, reprinted or reproduced or utilised in any form either in whole or in part or by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or invented in the future, including photocopying and recording, or in any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission in writing, for reasonable personal non commercial research use only; and providing Holistic Psychiatry is acknowledged as the source.
The written contents of this website are intended to be a general guide and cannot be a substitute for professional advice, such as a face-to-face or online consultation. We do not accept any responsibility for loss occasioned to any person or business acting or refraining from acting as a result of material contained in this website.